Friday, May 25, 2012

R1. Summer

The best part about the end of the school year is the great weather, and baseball season.  School near the end of the year gets to be really tough on the students.  I mean they are always day dreaming about how they can't wait to get outside and they're thinking about what they are going to do with all their friends later.  And it ruins their concentration in the classroom.  But nevertheless no matter who you are, or how smart you are, everyone gets into this mode, I mean how can't you.  Lately it's been like 80's and beautiful out.  But, more importantly, the best part about the end of the school year is the fact that summer is not too far away.  There is only 13 days left of school here at Alden High School, and the students cannot wait, I know I'm one of them.  And also at the end of the school season, is the spring sports season.  Baseball is probably my most favorite sport of all the different ones that I play.  And it is also the one that I have the most talent in.  I love getting out there in the nice weather, and I don't know what it is but for some reason I just love the sport and everything about it.  Summer may be the best time of the year by far, and even though it is a very busy time for me, the weather is just perfect for me.  I love warm weather and playing out in the sun so much better than the cold and playing outside in the snow.  Even though the snow does have its moments.  I cannot wait for this summer and I am very excited.  I just hope it doesn’t fly by like all the other summers do.  I just want it for once to feel like it lasts forever and I can do everything I want to do during my couple months off of school.  Hopefully its everything it lives up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment