Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Q2. Another Busy Summer

This summer is going to be very busy for me, and it is actually going to be the same deal it was with last year.  I will be traveling all over the north eastern part of the states going to all these different baseball tournaments with my summer travel team.  We are going to the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Boston, and either Maryland or New Jersey pending on how our team is, and how we do in the year.  We start right after school baseball and right when school is about to end.  Right around the first week or so in June, is when we have our first tournament, we start locally, the first tournament or so in Batavia, then we go all over.  We have a tournament every weekend from like the first week in June, all the way up until the first week in August.  I really enjoy it and I get to spend a lot of time with my teammates.  Other than this, there's a summer basketball league through the school which I'll be at, and football starts in July and then starts back up again in the middle of August as we get ready for what should be an excellent season.  We have an awesome team and we are looking to make a run towards the State Championship this year.  I'm going to be going to a football camp in July and some baseball camps for colleges.  Somehow someway I am going to make time for all my friends in there too.  I am looking forward to what should be a very busy summer for me and for my family as well.  I hope everything goes smoothly and everything goes as planned, so I can achieve my goals as planned for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment