Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P2. A Success

Approximately seven months ago, I typed a blog that had to do with all of my goals for the 2011-2012 school/athletic season for me.  And you'll be glad to hear that I have accomplished almost every goal that I have set for myself.  Academically, my goal for this year was to continue my success, and keep on the honor roll.  Last year I was able to get on it all eight times, hoping to continue my streak, so far I have been on it the first three out of three times and I will complete this challenge pending the final quarter of the school year which we are currently in now.  In basketball, I was able to become a captain of the JV team, along with Nick Kibler.  We really did have a solid season as well; we went 14 and 4, even though we had some heartbreaking losses.  One in particular, a loss to Cleve-Hill, in which we missed a shot at the buzzer down by two.  A very disappointing loss that made me 0 and 8 against them in basketball in my career.  On the bright side, I was called up to Varsity for the playoffs and I really am looking forward to next season and for that first win against Cleve--Hill.  Now into the Baseball season.  Well I did get onto Varsity right from the beginning, and I am having a decent amount of success.  Although the weather of recent late has been horrible I've been having fun, and have taken advantage of every opportunity I've had, whether it's pitching or fielding.  I'm looking forward to completing all my goals after the school year, and am even more eager for next school year, which will be the biggest school year for academics and athletics of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment