Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Q1. Rain, Rain, Go Away

You know, the weather this entire Spring season has been absolutley atrosious.  I mean honestly, why does it always have to rain every single baseball season, it's awful.  And boring and annoying.  Like I don't get it.  Esoecially since there was literally no snow all Winter for the most part.  AND the fact that for like a week or two period in March, there were days it was pretty much 80 degrees and beautiful out.  All in a row, it's rediculous, and then like always baseball season rolls around and we get in the same situation were always in.  The rain backs us up or whatever and we end up trying to cram games in the end of the season.  Like the season is supposed to end next week and our team still has six games to play, SIX!  That's hoping every game gets played as scheduled.  And I know there isn't anything anyone can do about it but it's dumb.  But, this isn't really why I;m writing this blog.  I'm really writing it because of the disappointment I had on this past Monday.  We were scheduled to host JFK, a team that we had already lost to earlier in the season.  Coach gave me the opportunity to start the game on the mound, and I was seriously so excited for this game and could not wait at all.  But to suprise all of you, the game got cancelled due to rain.  I was very angry at this, even though I know there wasn't anything I could do, I was still really mad about it.  But, it doesn;t matter today I get to start against Lackawanna, hopefully I do good and our team gets a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment