Friday, June 1, 2012

R2. Sports

What I love writing about is really anything.  But usually, I'd prefer to write about sports.  Like I don't know what it is I guess I just feel more comfortable writing about them, because I know a ton about almost every sport.  Like last year for example, I wrote about the Varsity Golf team, the JV Girls Basketball team, and the Varsity Baseball team.  The only sports I guess I don't really know much about are swimming, and rifle.  But I mean if those were the only options I had left; I probably would, because quite frankly, I wouldn’t know what else to write about.  When I write I need some sort of topic or something because I just can't pop up with some idea or something.  For our April fools article I couldn't write about sports since we had to come up with something fake you know.  So guess what I wrote about, I wrote about an ocelot breaking out of a zoo and roaming around town.  I mean even though ocelots are the bomb and they are beasts, and one day I am going to own an ocelot one day just because they are so cute and little and I mean if you don't know what they are or what they look like I suggest looking them up, or better yet go to the zoo and see so for yourself.  But anyways sports will always be like my only top option to write about.  I don't think I'll ever be able to have a better topic to write about.  I love sports and I always will love to write about them.  Hopefully that's what I can continue to write about for the future classes.  Next year in OP I look to be one of the top sports writers in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment