Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Bucket List

There are a lot of things I'd love to do before the day I die, there's good chance that most of them won't happen but we can only hope.  Of the things on my bucket list, my top one is to going to championships of all major sports including college. To me this goes all together as one big item, and as a major sports fan, my ultimate dream is to go to championships of football, basketball, baseball, and even hockey.  Now what would be really awesome is for me to go when my teams are in the finals.  As a sports fan you can't ask for anything more for yourself and your team.  The second of my top three items on my bucket list is to take a trip to Africa.  I want to go on an adventure into the rain forests and out in the jungle.  Even though I would be completely terrified to go, I would love to go and explore and try to overcome my fears.  I'd like to go in peace with only a few people, close friends, and we'd go for a couple days and have fun.  Hopefully nothing bad would happen to us and we wouldn't have any disasters, like getting bitten by something or even just encountering a threat to our lives, just having a peaceful time.  For my last item on my list I want to go sky diving.  Sky diving is very dangerous, but if you really want to do something, the risks are worth it.  Sky diving can be dangerous, but I feel like it is really something I would want to do and there would be people there to help me if there's trouble.  My bucket list has some crazy, yet fun activities on it; hopefully I can stick to my list and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment