Thursday, January 26, 2012

J2. My Favorite Teachers

For my favorite school teachers in the primary and middle school I have decided to write about multiple teachers.  For the first one I have chosen Mr. Schutz.  Mr. Schutz was my first grade teacher, and has now been promoted to 3rd grade.  I really enjoyed my days with him and he made each and every single day of class fun for all of us.  Now since first grade was such a long time ago, I obviously cannot remember a lot from that time, but I do remember a few things.  Like some of the kids that were in his class as well that I became pretty good friends with in this year also.  Nick Kibler and Ed Hutschenreuter were both in my class and it did not take very long for us to all be pretty good friends.  Now since my schooling of K-5 was so good I have picked another teacher for my favorite and that is Mrs. Stoldt who was my 5th grade teacher.  I have known Mrs. Stoldt for a little while because I am very good friends with her son, and classmate, Brian Stoldt.  Since Brian and I are good friends, going into 5th grade I already had a good relationship with her which made it easier, and gave us some good times.  Every day I would walk into her class in the spring and we would talk about how the Yankees were doing and what happened in their game last night.  I really enjoyed this and made 5th grade so much easier and more fun.  I usually love most of my teachers every year, K-5 were all good just as any other year.  Hopefully in the rest of my schooling years, I will be having just as much fun if not more with the rest of my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment