Friday, January 13, 2012

I4. The One and Ony Bill Penny

For my last blog of the week we have been asked as a class to write a choice blog.  And as a request from Bill Penny, he is the topic this week.  Bill Penny is a senior here at Alden High School; I also have the privilege of sitting next to him here in Online Publishing.  Bill and I have some fun times and enjoy each other’s' presence, although if you have read his blogs lately you may not think so.  Bill decided it would be nice to bash me and the fact that I have been forced to change seats next him.  Even though he feels this way, I still have respect him and I'll get over it, and so will he.  Because deep down inside of him, we all know he was kidding, otherwise woe would never talk and our seating arrangement would be a problem but it's not.  Going into other topics, Bill loves to workout.  He is at the weight room pretty much every day and can put up a lot of weight in the bench press; he is probably one of the strongest in there.  When he is older, he wants to be an accountant, and is undecided of what to do when he gets out of school.  I don't know how much longer I will be sitting next to Bill, but I do know that I enjoy myself in this class whether I'm sitting next to Bill or not.  And I believe Bill either will or has gotten over the fact that I may be here for a little while.  I feel like our relationship is grow stronger and stronger each day, but we'll see what happens.  Also let’s wish for Bill to have phenomenal career after high school, because he does have potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment