Wednesday, January 18, 2012

J1. My Hero

In a hero there are many great and different characteristics and qualities.  There are all different kinds of heroes in the world or people in the world that you could label a hero.  I mean there’s always the cops and the firefighters in the world who do some very important and special things to help our day go smoothly and our lives for that matter.  Plus you have the Army, National Guard, Navy, and the Marines.  All these people are probably the biggest heroes in our world today.  They fight for our country, our rights, and our freedom.  Without out them, who knows what America would be like, or even if we would be alive.  They are the definition of a hero.  Now with that being said, you have the pop culture heroes.  The sports figures, the famous musicians and artists.  Also some people could have their hero be a political figure, such as a President, or leader somewhere else around the world.  Now I have a ton of different heroes, for every different kind of hero that there is in the world.  I feel as though that since I am such a huge sports fan that it would be appropriate for my all-time favorite hero to be a sports figure.  Now I love almost every sport, and so I have multiple heroes.  But for this blog specifically I feel like I am going to choose LeBron James.  LeBron James is by far my favorite basketball player and arguably the best in the NBA.  He has been in the league for 8 years now and is still in his prime.  Only 27, James came straight out of high school as the number one draft pick in the 2003 NBA Draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers.  Since then, LeBron has won 2 MVP's and has switched teams to the Miami Heat.  LeBron will be hoping to win his first NBA Title this season, something that could make him a little less criticized as a player.

1 comment: