Thursday, January 26, 2012

J3. Not Just One

To be honest, I don't really have a favorite band or musician.  I really only like different kinds of music, and listen to a big variety of music.  Sure I have few different favorites, and so I guess I'll just name a couple different people.  Near the top at least recently, is going to be Wiz Khalifa, Lil' Wayne, B.o.B., and maybe even a little LMFAO.  I really love Wiz Khalifa's music, I think he is at the top of my list because he just has so many quality songs.  I think that my favorite of his songs is either, When I'm Gone, or Roll Up.  Lil' Wayne is maybe one of the most popular artists in the world and is beloved by almost everyone.  Wayne just released his latest cd called Tha Carter IV.  This album has the most selling copies of his entire album and is phenomenal.  I have a copy of this album uploaded on my iPod and listen to most of his songs daily.  My top of his songs are: Blunt Blowin', John, and Nightmares on the Bottom.  B.o.B. just released one of my favorite songs of late which is Strange Clouds.  Lil' Wayne was also featured in this song and just made it even more amazing.  B.o.B. also released a hit called Nothin' on You a long time ago but is still played all around the music world.  LMFAO has been one of the most consistent bands of late.  They have released two big hits lately, one in Party Rock Anthem, and Sexy and I Know It.  LMFAO is probably the most popular band of late.  Since I do not have just one favorite band or musician, like I said I like a lot of different music and have a plethora of people I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment