Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I3. South Carolina

My holiday break was full of spending time with my family, and a little time with my friends.  My holiday break started off by playing a game in basketball against the Roy-Hart Rams, we won the game to improve our team to a quality 6 and 2.  From then on I had to do something I did not want to do, and that was to take a 14 hour drive to South Carolina and stay there with family for the holidays.  Now I love my family, but I did not want to stay with my entire Mom's side of the family in the same house for 5 days.  Surprisingly we all got along and honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Probably though because we stayed in my uncle's huge house where we all had our own rooms and were able to do our own thing.  Aside from when we all went out together, I was able to have my normal peaceful break.  The family and I got a chance to check out the University of Clemson which was pretty awesome.  I was able to get a look in the football stadium as well as get into the baseball diamond.  We drove around the humongous campus for a little while and eventually parked and walked down a shopping and food plaza street.  The rest of the week we pretty much just hung out, one day the weather was so nice that we were able to take his boat out on the lake that is off of his house.  So overall the family trip was decent, but I still don't think I would want to do the same thing again or for any other holiday, I like just staying home and enjoying myself along with my friends and some family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment