Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How Long Can I Keep This Up?

For 2012 I have told myself that I was going to do a couple different things for my resolution, or resolutions.  One of those has to do with school and being more responsible.  That resolution is waking up earlier and making my morning much easier so I do not have to rush.  It will put less stress on my entire family and myself.  Usually I try to wake up around quarter after 6 or maybe even 6:30, I will set my alarm off of my phone and I'll wake up to it, but I tend to not feel like waking up and I will just lay there, or I'll fall back asleep, this year and hopefully even longer than that I am able to achieve my goal.  This morning I think that I had failed my task.  I never want to wake up past 6:30, and this morning I didn't get up until 6:35.  So even though that isn't really a bad start I am going to try to do better.  Now for my other resolution it is for religion.  I would like to become a little more involved and to do this I feel it would be appropriate to pray every night before I go to bed.  Now usually I don't pray that often, but I would still go to church most of the time.  Now I don’t really go because of friends or sports or some other reason.  In the future at least I want to become closer to God by praying.  So far I'm doing pretty good, I have done it the first two days.  Hopefully I can continue this and will help me in the long run of the rest of my life.  People usually don’t follow through on their resolutions, mainly because they’re too busy or are just too lazy, but maybe this year will be different and better to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment