Thursday, March 15, 2012

M3. Thank You Mex

I have had a lot of embarrassing moments in my life, but the one I am going to tell you about a recent one, and strange one at that.  A moment that occurred in this class in fact.  That involved myself of course, and Zachary Mex Miner, who I have the pleasure of sitting next to here in Online Publishing.  So around the month of October, we were sitting here, and I had a question or a favor to ask of Mr. Currin.  I honestly couldn't even tell you what it was because it was so long ago and probably not that important.  Anyways, Mex just wanted to be extra close to me on that day.  I don't know if he was cold or just wanted some or something but I couldn't tell you, ask him.  So our chairs were basically on top of each other.  As I got up my right foot was caught in between the two chairs, my left foot was free though and was out.  So I was trying to take little steps with my left foot, you know trying to break free my right foot, no more than what most people would do in this situation.  I was up there for about a minute just doing my best to get out of there.  And then, everyone started to see what was going on and they started staring at me.  But the best has yet to come.  Ten seconds later I couldn't break free and it was very strange, and I slowly just fell to the ground.  Everyone started laughing hysterically at me and I was so embarrassed and I turned red, and I still receive some comments about it, and/or references to it when other people are have trouble.  Oh well, hopefully one day people will get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment