Thursday, March 1, 2012

L4. 2012 Baseball

This upcoming spring sports season is going to be a very good and exciting season.  I am really looking forward to this and it is also a very important season.  This year I am looking to be back up on Varsity Baseball after I ended last season with the team.  Hopefully I am able to get the opportunity to get back up there and maybe even start the season with the team.  This year is very important for me in the baseball world because this is the year before colleges are able to start talking to me.  I need to get better and better with each practice and game so that I will be able to have more opportunities when I start looking at schools.  Baseball tryouts start next Monday the 6th and I am really looking forward to this.  I have been playing baseball pretty much all year and there is no break because I am on a travel team that goes all over the place in the summer and then starts practice back up in October.  We also should have a pretty decent team this year with more experience compared to last year.  Although we have lost some very good ballplayers we do have some quality guys returning and it should be a lot of fun.  I also am going to be able to write for the JV Baseball team coached by Andy Smith.  Maybe I’ll even be able to continue putting those articles in the Alden Advertiser.  I get to play under Coach Zccardo who I have gotten better to know and have gotten a chance to become closer with over the past few years.  Overall it should be a good sports season all around, and I am really looking forward to it and am excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment