Thursday, March 1, 2012

L3. My Potential

I guess that I could say that there are a lot of things that make me angry, but there really isn't anything major or terrible that makes me have a bad day or puts me in a bad mood.  I think that also has to do with the fact that it takes a lot to make me angry.  If there's one thing that I'm pretty good at, it's keeping my composure.  Although it is a good quality to have in life, it is really dragging me down in sports.  I feel as though if I could keep my anger on the field and court, and still be the nice and friendly person that I usually am.  I feel as though I can do much more in all three sports to reach my full potential.  Coaches and other people are always telling me to be meaner outside of school, meaning sports.  They feel like that if I can be able to do this that I would be better off and would be able to improve as a player.  And what they always tell me is that it starts with practice.  And I know that I have to do these things and I want to do, I think it's that I just don't know how.  With that being said, being angry isn't really my thing, I mean I get angry over stupid little things that aren't important but everybody does at some point.  I want to be able to get angry for sports but I really don’t know how or don't have a reason to, although I do feel like I've been doing a much better job with it this year.  I think that in football I started to get in on tackling more and on the basketball court I started to drive more and take it to the basket; hopefully I can do even better with it in baseball.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment