Wednesday, March 7, 2012

M1. The First Celebration

St. Patrick's Day is honestly pretty dumb to me.  First of all it isn't even a holiday, so it really doesn't even make sense as to why some people make such a big deal out of it and love it so much.  But it really isn't my place to judge them or whatever so I mean if they think it’s cool well then good for them.  This year though St. Patrick’s Day is special.  My girlfriend Brittany Ferron a freshman here at Alden High School was born on this day so unfortunately I do have to celebrate it this year and it does have a little more of importance.  I don't know for sure what we’re going to be doing yet but, I do know that I am going out on a nice dinner with her whole family and then there is a parade downtown that we may be going to.  So although this is happening I don't have much more to write about for St. Patty's Day so I will finish this by doing some family traditions.  Usually for every holiday we go to my grandmothers and my grandma and grandpa’s house.  There really isn’t anything unusual about what we do or what do.  Although lately for the 4th of July my Uncle who now lives in South Carolina in a beautiful home that everyone on my mom’s side visited for Christmas usually brings a ton of fireworks up here and we have some fun times.  And as I said earlier for Christmas we went to South Carolina, everyone did.  It was a little crazy at times but, overall it was pretty fun.  I wouldn’t want to do it again though, well at least not every year, I’d rather stay home and enjoy Christmas here.  Hopefully we start some traditions and hopefully St Patrick’s Day is a good time this year.

1 comment:

  1. The first sentance of this blog is pretty offensive. I didn't even bother reading the rest because I was so upset about it.

    ReplyDelete