Thursday, March 1, 2012

L2. The Incident

There is one thing and one thing only that I am deeply scared of and fear the most, snakes.  All snakes any snake of any size and shape, they creep me out.  I honestly couldn't even tell you what has possessed me to fear them or why I am so scared of them.  I think something must have happened or I must have seen something or had some awful dream.  But like even when little tiny garter snake came in our lawn I would still run away.  One time this past summer I was playing in a baseball game at Batavia High School, and it was before the game and I had to go to the bathroom, now this field in Batavia is pretty much just an open area and there really isn't any little setup like concession stands or bathrooms or even portable bathrooms.  So I wandered off looking for woods and I found a place and right when I got there, I saw a snake.  A pretty large if you ask me.  I mean this was about three feet long, and for being in New York this was a pretty solid snake.  I was so scared when I got there and saw it that I ran away from there and headed back to the bench.  I still had to go to the bathroom at that point, but I was just too scared to go back out.  It was pretty embarrassing but luckily, nobody saw me.  Hopefully I will never have to go through another situation like this.  This is just another reason and officially the biggest reason of why I am so frightened of these deathly reptiles.  Hopefully one day my fear of snakes will come to an end, but I honestly can’t tell you what it will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment