Thursday, December 1, 2011

Will There Be a Miracle?

If I was able to have three wishes the world would be in much better condition than it is now.  For one wish I would have to wish for me to be the best baseball player in the world.  I dream about pitching for the New York Yankees playing in the World Series in game 7.  The pressure is all on me and I come through in the clutch.  I would give anything to have this happen to me, I dream about this all the time and it makes me want to become a better pitcher and have the determination.  A second wish would be to win the lottery.  Do you know how much fun it would be to have all that money? I would probably keep my job and begin building my dream house.  It would be a very fun place to be where my kids would want to bring their kids to hang out.  I would want an indoor basketball court and a nice weight room and a Jacuzzi and infinity pool.  If I won the lottery I would build my dream house while helping out my close family and friends if they needed some financial help.  For my third wish, I wish that the world never had any politics and we were able to do our own thing, keeping in mind that the world would still be very safe for people; I wish that there would be no more crime and no more homeless people.  Everyone had a nice family and living conditions and there were no poor people.  I hope for world peace and everyone got what they wanted, not too much so that it got out of control, but enough that the world was a great and safe place to be.  Although all three of these wishes have a very slim chance of happening, stranger things have happened.  We can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment