Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pop and Hip-Hop

I usually don't like to change the genre of my music while I listen to the radio or my iPod or computer.  At the top has to be either pop, or hip-hop.  To me they go hand in hand they seem like the same music to me and I like them both equally or it really depends on what kind of mood I am in.  The station that this kind of music come from, which is my favorite without a doubt is Buffalo's #1 hit music station, Kiss 98.5.  I also kind of like some rock here and there especially during football season.  Songs like Thunderstruck by AC/DC and New Noise by Refused.  The only music I could easily live without is country music.  And even though it seem as though everyone here in the small town of Alden loves country, I really do not like it at all.  I don't really see how it is that good; all it is, is people pretty much talking in their songs.  They call it singing for a reason not talking.  Sure there are a couple good songs here and there but for the most part it’s ridiculous.  I really enjoy listening to music and it puts me in a good mood and pumps me up when I am on my way to a sporting event.  My favorite time to listen to music though is when I am cleaning my room, I'm not sure why but it just makes cleaning so much more fun.  And since my room doesn't even take that long to clean it makes it even better.  So pop and hip-hop are my favorite and I don't know if that'll ever change.  Music changes a lot of peoples’ lives in a way, and that is for the better, I don’t think music could die.

No comments:

Post a Comment