Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Favorite Movies

I have seen some very good movies and it has been a while since my last one.  The last one in theaters I watched was "Dream House" about a month ago.  I went with my cousin to see that and overall I thought it was a pretty good movie, it had a lot of irony in the movie though as how it turns out the man is not who you thought he would be.  But aside from that my top 3 movies have to be "The Rookie", "Friday Night Lights", and "Hurricane Season".  All three of these movies are sports movies, but they all are true stories, which is what I love about them.  "The Rookie" is a baseball movie about this coach of a Texas High School Baseball team and his road to the major leagues.  He earns a second shot at the big leagues and lives his dream.  It is a very emotional movie and teaches people a lot about never giving up.  "Friday Night Lights" is a football movie about a Texas High School and their long and tough road to the 5A State Championship.  The team must overcome the loss of their star running back, after they barely squeak into the playoffs they play the best team in the state and you would never believe the result.  "Hurricane Season" is a basketball movie that takes place in the state of Louisiana.  It is about the disastrous storm, Hurricane Katrina, and how a high school basketball team must overcome the worst of all situations and find a team, a new gym, and other teams to play against.  The storm really affected a lot of the players and some of them even became lost or moved away.  I really enjoy watching movies especially if I see them at the theaters.  My favorite movies are either true stories or comedies.  I cannot wait to go again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment