Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mr. O and Me

On the first day of school I came in looking good. I went to all my classes and the day was going phenomenal. Then I had gym class. I walked in, and much to my surprise, standing there in front of me, was me... actually a man that looked exactly like me. I thought to myself, "Did somebody clone me?" No, was the answer. I had not been cloned... this man was Mr. O.  Mr. O was a student gym teacher. He student taught in my gym class and every time I looked at him, I had to take a second look because I always thought it was me. I always got harassed. Everyone would say to me, "you look exactly like Mr. O!" At first it was really funny. After a while it got annoying. It was weird whenever I saw him because he knew that I looked like him as well. Not only did people say I look like Mr. O, they would call me Mr. O.  On top of that, they would call poor Mr. O, Hopcia. One time, in online publishing, Mr. O walked in and everyone just started to laugh. Another incident is when Mr. O and I got a picture taken together. This picture, of course, ended up on Facebook. I can't lie, it is a very funny picture and so I decided to make it my profile picture. So many people liked the picture and found it humorous as well. Now, unfortunately, Mr. O left. I kind of miss seeing him and laughing. I wonder to myself, "Will I ever see him again?" I hope I do in a few years, and see if we still look alike. I will always treasure the picture of Mr. O and me. I will never forget the beginning of my sophomore year and my second block gym class.

No comments:

Post a Comment