Friday, October 21, 2011

Without Question

So far in my sophomore year, I have been happy and also having some success in all of my classes.  This year I am taking; Geometry, Earth Science, Spanish 3, Online Publishing, Global 2, English 10, and Sports & Entertainment Marketing.  All of these classes are unique in their own way whether the class is interesting, or fun, or even boring.  I am pleased with my teachers and their styles of teaching.  Now, although I like all of my classes, everyone has to have a favorite.  Online Publishing has to be the unanimous vote, even though that there is only one vote, which would be me, so in that case it is obviously unanimous.  Online Publishing is my favorite because for one, it is the "BEST CLASS EVER!" as Mr. Currin says every day when he walks in the door.  This class is meant to make you a better writer, and I think it has been making me one.  It gives you that actual work office atmosphere as if you were actually in an office where you just write and write every day.  When I grow up one thing I have been considering has been to become a journalist or maybe a broadcaster or something in that area.  This class gives me a great start on to my journey of journalism.  This class has helped me develop in my writing skills.  I am currently writing for our own Varsity Football team, I write for the online school newspaper, The Bulldog.  I also have published articles for the Alden Advertiser, which will possibly help me in my future.  I wish to continue taking this class into next year, as there is an Online Publishing II.  If everything stays intact with the budget class sizes, I will be signing up once again.  These are only a few of the many reasons of why this is my favorite class.

No comments:

Post a Comment