Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Bright Future

I have considered my future a lot, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what I would like to do.  I have for the most part thought about two potential careers.  One is what I really wish to do and that is to play baseball beyond high school.  I play a ton of baseball in every season whether it is practicing or actually playing games.  Baseball is definitely my favorite sport and I try and improve my skills everyday as much as I can to make myself better in the future.  I'd love to go to a division 1 school and play baseball somewhere.  I know that the chances of me making it professionally are not high but that would be very cool and I am going to continue trying to excel in that sport.  My other choice is to become a broadcaster or a journalist.  I really enjoy writing which is why I have been involved in the Newspaper Club and writing for The Bulldog which is our school newspaper.  I'd like to go to a very nice school preferably a Division 1 school so I can enjoy and a cool atmosphere like at football games and basketball games.  I think about my future almost every day and honestly I cannot wait for college and life to come because I am excited for the opportunities I am going to come upon.  If all goes well, I think I am going to have a very successful life, and career.  I think that if I keep accomplishing my goals in high school, like making honor roll every quarter, and staying involved in clubs and sports, I will be able to do what I would like to do.  I feel that I am very capable of accomplishing my life goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment