Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lunches No Match for Tacos

I have been starting to buy mostly every day since 6th grade, but now I'm starting to bring my lunch in my sophomore year.  Although that is happening I have had a couple great school lunches.  In the middle school I never really bought any of the pizza, it was either salad or the main lunch.  But coming into the high school and this whole new kind of pizza, I felt I had to try it.  The first day of freshman year I had it and I thought it was very good.  It is called Big Daddy pizza here, and in the first semester of sophomore I would say that it still has great quality for the most part.  I do still buy it every now and then.  Salad has also been a huge part of my lunch buying and that usually never disappoints.  Last year I think I had my best salad by far.  Spaghetti days are awesome too.  Mainly because of the best snack I think I've ever had in school and that is, "The Big Cookie Day."  Humongous chocolate chip cookies that is soft and warm and very delicious.  Everyone rushes into the snack line just to get there and they ran out very quickly.  Although these lunches are all very good, in my book Taco Day is by far the best.  Soft-shell tacos, beef, topped with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.  They have recently also gave you the option of the taco in a bag which is good as well.  This day will never get old and I look forward to it every other Thursday.  Taco Day is amazing, and when I know that tacos are for lunch I do my best to never miss a day.  This will probably always be my favorite; to me it never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment