Thursday, October 6, 2011

Best Restaurants

I think that there a lot of different and unique restaurants in the town of Alden.  A few that stand out to me though, are Darrow's and McGavin's.  These two restaurants have some quality food and are pretty popular around here.  Darrow's and McGavin's are both relatively new here.  Darrow's used to be the old Alden Bar&Grill, and McGavin's used to be the old Cricket Club.  Both places in my opinion are fantastic, the people are nice and like I said the food is phenomenal.  I was just at Darrow's the other day with my mom and some friends and I felt as if the service was great and my food was too.  I had a B.L.T. on bread I haven't had before.  So I hesitated as some people would trying new things, but I'm very happy I did elect to take it because I thought it was pretty good and would definitely do it again.  At McGavin's just like at Darrow's the service is very good.  I haven't been there in a while but when I do, I am usually pleased with the food there and the different selections I am able to make.  Now even though those are my two favorite restaurants, my favorite food has to come from the local pizza place: Carbone's.  By far the best pizza I've had in Alden and around Western New York.  They never put too much cheese on the pizza and just enough sauce.  Their subs are amazing there as well.  If I can I try and buy a sub before every sporting even I am participating in whether it's football, basketball, or baseball.  I always buy a turkey club sub with lettuce tomatoes and mayonnaise and it is always of high quality.  These restaurants all have great food and service quality and I am very pleased with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment