Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Of the four seasons, winter, spring, summer, and fall, my favorite season is summer.  Summer is the time to usually relax, have fun, and enjoy the nice weather.  I am a competitive baseball player and baseball gets heated up in the summer.  I play over 50 games in the summertime to improve my skills and hopefully get looked at by some college coaches so I can play at the next level.  Summer is the time to relax from school, get your tans, and hang out by the poolside with your friends.  When I wasn't playing or preparing for any kind of sport, I was either enjoying my time with my family or my friends.  The 4th of July is in the summertime where you remember America and have a good time with your family.  There is always some kind of good events going on around too.  Alden has a very well ran carnival every summer for a weekend.  It attracts many people from other towns and they have their annual parade and the Taste of Alden, people come to enjoy the great food that businesses around town come to showcase.  The Taste of Alden is the opening day for the Alden Carnival.  After the carnival ends and after the 4th of July, football season comes around.  Football is very to Alden and the people expect a lot from all of the teams here.  Mid-July starts the preparation for a big football season and a month later in mid-August is when the real practice and preparation begins for the hope of successful seasons.  Overall, my favorite season is summer because of the nice weather and all of the relaxation.  My biggest hobby in life is playing sports; summer is the time where you can practice almost all sports.  I am a three sport athlete, football, basketball, and baseball.  In summer I am able to practice all three and prepare for the upcoming school season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment