Friday, April 20, 2012

O4. My Parents

My mother is a school teacher in the Sweet Home School District. She teaches in the 4th grade and is very beloved person in her school. My mom is also on the school board for Alden Education. She was just recently elected to the board within the last year or so. My mom once went to school here in Alden and graduated in the year of 1986. She is a very supportive and awesome mom, and I don't' think I could ever have any other mom that is better than her. Even though im sure most people would say that about theirs, it is the truth no matter what. And the same can be said for my father. My father was an electrician who had his own business but then gave it up once I was born. Now he works at Apple Rubber Products. He is one of the top people in his branch of his company and is a very important person in what goes on in his facility. My dad was once my coach in all three sports I play. He has coached me within the recreational programs for baseball, football, and basketball. The most important of those sports is baseball though because he is basically the sole reason for my love and interest of the game. All I try and do is make him proud each and everyday of my life, even though I don't always do the right thing or say the right thing, or always obey each and every order. I think the relationship between my parents and I are very good. I love them and they love me. I only have a couple more years in the house and my goal is to be the best son I can be and make the most of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment