Friday, April 20, 2012

O3. Procrastinating

For my choice blog I am going to write about procrastinating. Procrastinating is basically when you put something off until the very last minute pretty much. And so the reason that I am going to write about this is basically because I had to write three blogs by midnight tonight on a day we didn't even have class. And I am not enjoying myself right not due to that. I have approximately an hour and a half to finish this blog and one more. Talk about waiting to the last minute huh? Usually I get my work done in class and this is the first time that I've had to do something for Online Publishing outside of class. In class, I do my work for the most part and have yet to miss a deadline on anything so far in this year. But it seems as though every due date, especially for blogs, I am racing to get them done all the way up until 2:25 when that bell rings. I don't really know why this happens to me like it feels like class and the class days go so much faster than they really should. Either way, doing my blogs isn't really the only thing I wait until the last second with. Like, for all my projects and homework, they don't really get done until the last second. I mean, I'm like up until 10:30, 11 o'clock at night so many times throughout the years. I really would like to start getting things done earlier. Maybe I wouldn't be so tired all the time and I wouldn't be struggling to get up in the morning all the time. Hopefully I will be able to get past this at some point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment