Friday, April 20, 2012

O2. Schooling

I think this is a very interesting article and topic. Most people wouldn't expect this going through their high school years not looking to go to college. Kids usually choose the road of not going to college for multiple reasons. Either they don't have the grades, they're parents own a business and they're looking to take over one day, or they don't know what they want to do yet and it's too late. I am going to go to college to pursue my dreams and try and get a good job and live a good and successful life. I would like to go to school to become either a journalist or a broadcaster, which is what I would like to major in. I'd like to become a sports anchor one day or maybe a commentator for a sport. Or even a journalist in the sports column of a big time newspaper or magazine. Or even get the chance to follow a team around and cover them. Hopefully the rest of my life will be good to me. I know I sure am looking forward to it. I have my life planned out, I even have some back-up plans if the first couple don't work. Schooling is one of the most important things that a person needs in life. You can't really do much without it. I feel almost every kid should get into school and pay attention to what is happening. I hope everyone gets everything they’ve wanted out of life. I know that the chances of that aren’t very high but if you put your best efforts into everything you do, there’s a good chance you will get something positive out of it. Good luck to everyone and hope you are successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment